Google Play Store
Google Play Store is the official Google product for Android smartphones. It is an application store to download different applications that make things easy for Android smartphone users. In all android mobiles, Google play store is inbuilt but due to some reasons or by mistake if you deleted this play store then you can also download it again from the web. You can also visit the website of the Play store or also can download from other third party websites.
Play store consists of millions of application out of which most are free apps and some of them are paid one. As it is a public platform, so people can publish their apps on it and they can make it paid or free. But every app on the Play Store should meet the requirements and agree with Google’s policies and terms of service to become a publisher on Play store.
Google play store download 2019
If you had removed the inbuild play store from your android mobile then you need not worry about that and can re-download it with the below-given steps.
- Open the web browser in your android mobile
- Search propapp.in the website or paste direct URL there.
- Now scroll down and click on the Google Play Store download app.
- After that, the APK file will start downloading.
- As it finishes downloading, click on the file and it will start installing.
- Also in between, you have to agree with downloading external file APK in your mobile.
- As if finishes installing, you can use the app from your home page Google Play Store icon.
More Google play store specifications are here below:
|Require||Android 4.4 or later|
Use the above download button to install the latest version of Google Play Store 2019.